background

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sun-kissed Appreciation

Well I didn't have time to make anything for KMC's teachers for the end of the year so I found THIS pin and decided that's what I would do.  Off to the store I went in search of pool-side items.  I found 4 super cute beach towels, 4 adorable bpa free plastic cups with lids, a magazine for each teacher, some lemonade packets to go inside of their cups and a box of candy.  Perfect for a little pool-side relaxation!  I ended up putting everything in gift bags because I couldn't get it all to stay together trying to use riboon.  Kudos to the original pinner for doing so!  KMC handed each one of them their bag of goodies, we thanked all of them for how awesome they had been all year and told them to enjoy the summer!!!  KMC has ALWAYS been lucky enough to have the BEST teachers around!

(click to enlarge photos)



I know we will!  We live in Texas...we've been enjoying our summer for a while now!

(click to enlarge photo)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers