background

Thursday, February 13, 2014

a-MAZE-ing

This year I wanted to find a valentine KMC could hand out to her classmates that wasn't candy since I was bringing party favors too.  More about those later.  When I saw THIS pin, I knew it's what I wanted to do.

(click here to enlarge photo)

So I went to oriental trading dot com and found these cute LITTLE heart mazes.  I received 72 of these bad boys for $7.00 plus tax so you may want to find someone in a different class to go in on this with you.

Then I just went into Adobe InDesign and made this little 4x6 card, printed it on glossy card stock and KMC helped me glue them on with glue dots.

Ta-da!  All done!  Here is the free printable without KMC's name on it.  Click HERE to get 3 up on a page.





No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers